- SanDisk unveils 256GB microSD Card, iXpand Flash Drive, Wireless Stick at MWC 2017
- SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC Card Launched in India for Rs. 13,390
- 6 Common Issues That Stop Your SD Card From Working
- 5 Key Mistakes To Avoid When Buying MicroSD Card
- 5 Best Sandisk Storage devices to transfer and save your data
- 6 Tips to Never Lose Your Photos While Traveling
To recall, there were times, not long ago, where owning a 128MB SD card was a rare phenomenon for the high price tag it comes with. But, things have changed since then, thanks to the advancements in nanotechnology.
By now, you must've been wondering why anyone would ever need a 1TB SD card? Well, allow us to explain.
Store unlimited photos and multimedia files
If you're a travel photographer (or a photographer in general), it makes perfect sense for you to own a 1TB SD card. And the reasons are obvious, you'd be able to hoard almost-unlimited photos and other important multimedia files.
More storage space for hoarding 4K videos
4K video recording is going to be mainstream very soon, and to record 4K videos you need huge amounts (we are talking in GBs here) of storage space. Also, you'd need large amounts of data for virtual reality applications, 360-degree video, and a few other emerging technologies.
Click Here for New Tablets Best Online Deals
Compact and highly portable
Their compact design is the icing on the cake. It's so small that you can simply carry a 1TB SD card in your pockets. Now, doesn't that sound cool?
Click Here For New Laptops Best Online Deals
Unlike hard drives, the SD cards won't rely on an external power source, so it's unlikely that your data would go corrupt.
One card, multiple devices
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals