- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 10 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 11 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 12 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Sports ILT20 2023, Gulf Giants vs MI Emirates: Highlights, Player Of The Match, List of Award Winners
- News Why Pakistan is on the brink of disaster
- Automobiles 2023 Hyundai Venue Launched At Rs 7.68 Lakh – More Power & Features
- Lifestyle Does You Kid Drink Coffee? Effects Of Caffeine In Children: How Much Is Too Much
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sees A Potential Upside Of 39% From This Mid Cap Stock
- Movies Tollywood Veteran Director Sagar Dies Due To Prolonged Illness
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Five Most Unique Power Banks That You Can Buy In India
While most modern smartphones can last for an entire day, if you are a heavy user (like me) then you might run out of juice before the end of the day. While you can always charge a phone using the power adapter and a cable, the same cannot be done while traveling.
This is where power banks come, which can be used to charge various electronic devices, including smartphones. The market is currently filled with a plethora of power banks, and it is very confusing to choose the right product. Here are some of the most unique power banks that are available in India.
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank Boost Pro 30000mAh
This is the power bank that I am currently using, and it is also my favorite one. It has a micro USB port (charge), an USB Type-C port (charge and discharge), and two USB-A ports. Hence, you can charge three devices at the same time. The sheer 30,000 mAh capacity makes sure that it delivers more power than most battery packs on the market.
The Mi Power Bank Boost Pro 30000mAh retails for Rs. 2,999, and for the asking price, it's a good product. However, if you are a frequent flyer, then you won't be able to carry this on an airplane, as it exceeds the 100Wh battery capacity.
Mi Hypersonic Powerbank 50W 20000mAh
The Mi Hypersonic Power Bank 50W 20000mAh is one of the few compact battery packs that can charge a modern laptop that supports a USB-PD charging solution. This Xiaomi's offering can offer up to 50W of power output and can charge a vast range of devices, including smartphones, notebooks, and tablets.
It costs Rs. 3,999, which makes it slightly more expensive than the higher capacity Mi Power Bank Boost Pro 30000mAh. However, there is no matching product at this price range that is as versatile as the Mi Hypersonic Powerbank 50W 20000mAh.
Samsung Wireless Power Bank
The Samsung Wireless Power Bank, as the name suggests can wirelessly charge your smartphone, smartwatch, and even TWS. Hence, one can charge a Qi-capable device using the Samsung Wireless Power Bank without requiring a cable. On top of that, the power bank also has a USB-A port, which can be used to charge regular devices that do not support wireless charging.
For Rs. 3,699 (during launch), the Samsung Wireless Power Bank does look like a great deal, especially for those, who carry multiple smartphones and does not want to take multiple charge cables (lightning and USB Type-C). If you can't find one in stock, there are many alternatives like Portronics Power 10 PD and URBN 10000 mAh 15W Super Fast Charging Wireless Power Bank.
CAPONICS 10000 mAh Polymer Power Bank
The CAPONICS 10000 mAh Polymer Power Bank is like a swizz army tool of the power bank community. It comes with built-in Type-C, micro USB, and lighting power cables, and one can easily charge almost any device on the go. Besides, the power bank also has a digital display, and it just costs Rs. 1,099.
Anker Powerhouse 200
The Anker Powerhouse 200 as the name suggests can power almost any device in your home. It has a capacity of 200Wh/57600mAh and has multiple output ports including a full-sized wall socket. It can even power a mini fridge for up to five hours.