- Flipkart Apple Week Sale: Discounts on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 and more Apple devices
- Apple's 2018 LCD iPhone could be $200 cheaper than the OLED models
- Bargain on Apple iPhones: No Cost EMI on iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and more
- Fixes to remove the iPhone Music widget on lock screen on iOS 11
- Apple's next flagship could be costlier than iPhone X
- How to delete duplicate photos on iPhone
The iPhone headphones are as special lot. You can do so many things by just pressing the button of your iPhone's headphones. You can carry out several tasks like playing with the buttons on your iPhone earphones or headphones.
Clicking the center button, you can do several things. Surprisingly you can do end number of things with the buttons on the ear phone. Here are 10 things you can do using the buttons on your iPhone headphones.
Click on Center Button three times and hold it to rewind Music you are playing.
Juggle multiple calls
If you are speaking to someone and are interrupted by a call, you can click and hold the center button to put your current call on hold and answer the second one.
You can click the center button while you are on a call. In this way you can hang up from the existing call.
Fast forward through a song
If you are listening to Song, you can double click and hold the button and you can fast forward through the song.
Answer a phone call
If you are listening to a song, you can click on the center button and answer a phone call that you are receiving.
Take a photo
Open the camera app and press the button to click a photograph.
Play and pause media
You can play and pause media with just the press of the same button.
Press and hold the center button for two seconds to activate Siri.
Ignore a call
Hold the center button for about two seconds to ignore a second caller and stay on the line with your existing call.
Switch between Songs
Click the center button three times to start a song over or go back to the previous song.