TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Of late, Xiaomi appears to be on a launching spree. It's making headlines on the internet every alternate day for launching one thing or the other. Continuing the trend, the Apple of the East has launched the Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset in China. In addition, the company has also launched a mouse which goes by the moniker Mi Portable Mouse.
As the name itself suggests, the Mi Sports Bluetooth headset is aimed for those who take active participation in running, jogging or any other physical activities. The headset has a classic in-ear design with the earbuds having a loop to offer a good grip to your ears.
The Mi Sports Bluetooth headset weighs in at 17.8g and is claimed to offer 7 hours of battery life on a single charge (110mAh battery). The headset makes use of Bluetooth 4.1 technology to connect to your smartphone or any other audio playback device. Speaking of which, it can connect to 2 devices simultaneously.
Also, keeping in mind, the common problems faced by users while involving in sports activities, the company has made the headset splash resistant. Meaning, you don't have to worry about the sweat while you're working hard at the gym. The Mi Sports Bluetooth Headset is priced at CNY 149 which is roughly around Rs. 1,500.
In addition, the company has also launched the Mi Portable Mouse. Priced at CNY 99 roughly Rs. 1,000, the portable mouse can be connected to most of the Xiaomi products such as TV, smartphones, computer, and many other gadgets via Bluetooth.
It also offers support for dual-mode connection, meaning users can switch from one computer to another computer effortlessly. The Xiaomi Mi Portable Mouse has an opening on the top where users can place pencil cells (batteries) to provide the juice for the device.
The portable mouse is claimed to offer high-speed precise laser positioning along with "fast and accurate mouse slide."