TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Boult Audio, which is a homegrown audio brand, has introduced 'Basswoods' wired earphones. The 'Basswoods' is an HD In-ear Headphone that is priced at Rs. 599. The product is available at www.myntra.com/boult.
Boult's latest wired audio earbuds offer a detailed listening experience. While most of the companies prefer using plastic, Boult has used wood for manufacturing its earphones along with organic acoustics.
The Basswoods is said to be handcrafted with a blend of space grade alloy and Red Oak Wood. This combination is said to deliver natural organic audio, claims the company. As per the company, the Basswoods makes use of one of the finest quality of Red Oak Wood that makes the earbuds attractive and sturdy. Unlike the traditional wired earphones, the Basswoods are crafted to make a style statement. Also, an ergonomic design allows the earphones to snuggle into ears comfortably.
The BassWood earphones are lacquered, the Lacquer adds to the density and rigidity of the headphone. The earphones produce a natural sound across the mid-range along with soft treble and deep bass. The earphones don't experience any kind of battery or connectivity issue and produce a good quality audio output claims the company. The earphones give a user-rich, high-quality audio experience.
Further, the earphone offers passive noise isolation that makes the user's listening experience more enjoyable. The earphones have built-in Mic which enables a user to receive or make calls. The BassWoods earphone uses Neodymium technology and built-in subwoofers with HD acoustic drivers. This combination delivers an impressive sound.
Further, the in-built multifunction buttons allow a user to play/pause/skip or play the previous song. The BassWoods earphones are made up of high gauge textured copper cable that adds to its strength. The earphones come with a gold plated L shaped connector which as per the company doesn't snap or bend even with a rough usage.
Below are the features of the BassWoods earphones:
- Light-Weight & Comfortable Fit
- Rich Bass, Crisp Mids, and Vivid Highs
- Detailed High definition Audio
- Neodymium HD acoustic drivers
- Robust Casing
- Built-in microphone for easier communication
- Easy-to-use in-house controls buttons to receive calls and play, pause or skip music tracks.
- Deep Bass & 3D Acoustics
- Passive Noise Cancellation
- Driver Size: 9.2 mm
- Rated Impedance: 9 Ω
- Frequency Range: 8-25000Hz
- Sensitivity: 122±3dB
- Noise isolation: 24 Db
- Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
- Weight: 12 gm
- Colors: Oak Red