TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Evidson Audio, the Indian audio electronics startup, has introduced their latest offering in the form of B3 in-ear headphones for music lovers in India. Besides, the new model is part of Evidson's 'Make in India' initiative.
Now with the new launch, the company is claiming that Evidson B3 in-ear headphones offer an exceptionally detailed music experience with strong, consistent sound along with rich bass to ensure absolute listening enjoyment.
As per the company, the headphones further come with Neodymium HD acoustic drivers that deliver truly impressive sound. The headphones also feature in-line high sensitivity microphone that ensures switching to an incoming call is made easy.
Interestingly the headphones get a remote control that helps to pause the music as required or skip forward to the next title. The headphones wire is made from high-grade Thermoplastic Elastomers cables that prevent cable clutter and ensure optimum signal processing. The thin smooth cable does not get tangled up even when the earphones are stored in a trouser or jacket pocket," the company said.
Additionally, the B3 headset comes with easy to replace silicone ear tips in three sizes ensuring a perfect fit and ensure enhanced listening comfort also over longer periods of time.
As for the specifications, the driver size sits at 9.2 mm. The headphones have a rated Impedance of 16 Ω, a frequency range of 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz, its sensitivity is 108 dB at 1mW, and has a noise isolation of 24 Db. The headphone supports platforms like Android, RIM, Windows, and iOS. The cable is 1.2 m and the plug is a 3.5 mm one. Evidson B3 in-ear headphones weigh in at 12 gm and is available in Blue, Red and Black color options.
Talking about the pricing, headphones are priced at Rs. 1,299. The product carry's a 1-year warranty and will be available at Amazon and selected retail stores across the country.