TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Genius HS-G500V Gaming Headset Launched With ‘Vibration’ Function For Rs 2,500
Genius has launched its new headset with a unique vibration function - the HS-G500V. The headset is ideal for graphic rich online games, the HS-G500V fuses unique performance, comfort and convenience.
The vibration function provides a realistic and fun experience with deep bass sound through USB power. The headsets ergonomic design and usage of leather- like sponge material called leatherette, ensures comfortable long time usage.
SEE ALSO: Zebronics First 3D 7.1 Surround Sound ‘Iron Head' Headphones Launched at Rs 2,199
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Country Head India, Genius, said, "At Genius we have a deep understanding of gamer needs having been designing and manufacturing innovative gaming accessories for years."
"The new Genius HS-G500V is a unique headset which features vibration function that delivers a realistic experience to avid gamers. With careful attention to user comfort thanks to its ergonomic design and leatherette material, the new headset offers multiple in-line controls, making it super convenient .We are confident that our customers and channel partners will love the product and make it an enormous success," he added.
The headset also comes with adjustable headband that allows users to adjust to the best position during usage. It features a in-line volume control, mic-mute function and vibration strength control.
The HS-G500V headset is priced at Rs. 2,500 and is available at over 10,000 retail outlets along with leading online retailer including Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon and e-Bay.