TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
iBall Sporty Collar B9 portable Bluetooth ear phones launched, priced at Rs 1,399
Indian smartphone company iBall today introduced the Sporty Collar B9, which is a Bluetooth enabled earphone from the company. The company claims that the device comes in a sporty and stylish design, and offers superior quality. It is light weight and ultra-portable, as per iBall.
The iBall sporty collar B9 ear phones, as per the company, features High Quality Mic with Noise cancellation technology for better sound quality and user-experience. The device also features APT-X technology to offer undisrupted sound quality even within a range of 10 meters.
The earphone has multi point option, which lets users connect it with multiple devices at the same device. As per the company, the battery in the device can run for up to 3.5 hours of music, and offer a talk time of 4 hours.
The Collar B9 has been launched for Rs 1,399, and is available on retail stores across the country.