TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Meizu 10000mAh power bank launched
Along with the launch of the much talked about Meizu MX5, the Chinese smartphone company has also introduced a new portable charger. The power bank comes with a massive 10,000mAh of battery.
The power backup comes with a regular USB port along with a microUSB for better connectivity. Talking of its design, it flaunts a slim profile, with a dual-color design. The charger has a unibody design with rounded sides, which seem to be quite comfortable on hand.
The charger is launched for 149 RMB, which is approximately Rs 1,500, to compete with other similar portable power banks available in the market.
Meizu launched the powerbank along side the MX5, which is a feature-laden smartphone that boasts a metal body design and is paced in the mid-range segment. It flaunts a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED FHD display offering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 401ppi, and is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek Octa-Core processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. The phone sports a 20.7MP primary snapper and a 5MP front-facing camera. The phone runs on FlymeOS, offers 4G connectivity and has 3150mAh battery.