TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Microsoft is working on providing a secure platform for its users to work on and plans to make its apps more secure by rolling out new updates. Following this Microsoft has rolled out new features to its Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal suit of application, including ransomware detection, file recovery in OneDrive, encryption of attached file and others. The new feature also includes email encryption along with the aforementioned features.
As per some sources from the web, Microsoft Office 365 users will be notified on their connected PC, smartphone and email if there is any kind of threat detected. Moreover in the events of ransomware attacks a user can make use of their OneDrive storage to its status on a particular time and date in the past 30 days to recover the files.
The report further suggests that all the emails sent using Outlook will be encrypted which would prevent the recipient from copying the file or forward the original mail. Further, links to Office, Powerpoint and Excel files will be scanned in real time from now onwards. This is to prevent users to land on any suspicious webpage, and if the user is being directed to any of the suspicious web pages, the user will be notified regarding the same.
In one of our recent articles related to Microsoft updates, we covered that Microsoft has recently released the update for its Windows Insider preview which brings a number of improvements and fixes to it. The latest build 17639 which is a part of the Redstone 5 development branch is now available for the insiders on the Skip Ahead mode. The new update brings features like 'Drag and Drop' support for the app tabs between and within the Sets Window. You can read the complete story here.