We all are aware of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 mishap (battery explosion) reports of which were surfacing all over the internet and other media, now Apple is news for the same. However the device that exploded is not an iPhone rather it was an Airpod.
As per some reports from WFLA Apple's wireless Air-pods burst open when the user was in mid of a workout session. It is being further reported that the Air-pods began smoking while the user was working out and listening to some music.
The user reportedly saw some smoke emitting from the Air-Pods while he was working out on a machine in the gym. The user went to seek help only to find the Air-pods destroyed on returning. Luckily no one was injured in this incident including the user. Apple is reportedly investigating the issue however no official comment has been yet recorded.
Recently OnePlus 3T was also in news for being the latest victim of battery explosion due to battery issue. Bursting phones and batteries have become common nowadays reports of mobile and other devices bursting have become common. This is something to worry about, with tech giants like Apple and Samsung failing to provide a fool proof solution something needs to be done to assure the safety of the consumers.
Further reports from 9to5 suggests that the user whose name is James Colon made a comment that "It was already like this. It was already popped. I didn't see it happen, but I mean, it was already fried! You can see flame damage," Colon said
Earlier the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was in news for the same reasons of battery explosions leaving the users concerned about their safety using mobile devices.
We will keep you updated if any further comment is released by Apple or the user makes any comment on the incident.
For all tech related news stay tuned at www.gizbot.com