TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Roomba has a new solution for you if you are looking to switch from the traditional way of floor cleaning or from hand-held vacuum cleaners to a robotic vacuum cleaner that does the job on its own automatically, unmonitored. The Roomba 606 can be yours for a launch offer of just Rs 19,900, that's 7k lesser than its price of Rs 26,900.
Roomba 606 comes in a low profile, disc-shaped design, in black color. The low profile design enables the Roomba 606 to reach under most furniture and other hard to reach areas, to give you a complete cleaning solution.
Just press its ‘CLEAN' button, and Roomba 606 starts on its vacuuming job without the need for any programming. The bot comes with a 3-Stage Cleaning System with two Multi-Surface Brushes and a specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush.
The Dual brushes use a unique combination of agitation, brushing and suction, to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor. The edge-sweeping brush is specially designed at an angle of 27° to enable it to sweep debris and dust from wall edges and corners, into Roomba's path, so that the bot can vacuum it all away.
- Dirt Detect technology - The robot will recognize and focus on high-traffic areas where dirt collects using Dirt Detect Technology
- Advanced Sensors: Presence of advanced sensors helps Roomba 606 to intelligently navigate your home. iAdapt Navigation technology helps the bot to make more than 60 decisions/sec to adapt to your home interiors, and helps it to thoroughly clean your floors & carpets. Inbuilt cliff detection sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs and other drop-offs.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba 606 is always ready when you need it. It can automatically return to its Home Base charging station, to recharge either at the end of cleaning run, or when it's low on battery.
- The AeroVac Filter: The AeroVac filter enables the bot to suck in all the dirt, debris, and pet hair that other cleaners would leave behind.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes - The two brushes - one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up, work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and other larger debris from your floors.
- Auto Adjusting Cleaning Head - Roomba's cleaning head can adjust its height when it makes the transition from floor to carpet and vice versa, keeping the Dual Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, to effectively clean hard floors such as wood, tile, stone and laminate, and carpets.