- 6 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 6 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- 7 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Support Wi-Fi 6E Network: Report
- 8 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip Launch Promos Leak: Check Specs, Features Of Foldable Clamshell Smartphone
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- News Similar to Khanjawala accident, car hits scooty, drags rider for 350 meters in Delhi
- Lifestyle Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- Finance Buy 5 Stocks That Can Soar Up To 60%: Motilal Oswal Top Stocks Recommendation
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
SanDisk Ultra 256GB microSDXC Card Launched in India for Rs. 13,390
Western Digital launched 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card with up to 95MB/s read speed and Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 with a USB 3.0 connector for easy data transfer.
Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC), a global storage technology and solutions leader, today introduced the 256GB SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition, its first 256GB card optimized for mainstream consumers.
The new addition delivers high capacity in a fingernail-sized card, giving smartphones the capacity to capture full HD videos and photos without worrying about running out of space on their device. The product will initially be available exclusively on Amazon from December, 2016 onwards and subsequently rolled to other E-tailers and retailers in a phased manner.
According to a study# sponsored by Western Digital, titled 'Storage needs of smartphone users in India and challenges faced by them with regard to storage & transfer of data from smartphone', around 60% of consumers are not only capturing content, but also storing and sharing content resulting in lack of adequate memory. As quick fix, consumers mostly end up deleting content and apps.
"The survey confirms that storage solutions are becoming increasingly important to our mobile lifestyle. microSD cards are now at the center of many consumer devices, and we're excited to announce the availability of 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSD cards that give consumers the flexibility they need to capture life at its fullest," said Rajesh Gupta, Country Manager of SanDisk India and SAARC Retail Sales and Marketing, Western Digital Corporation.
"We take immense pride in transforming the way consumers capture, store and share their content and are committed to deliver innovative solutions to our customers and provide advanced storage solutions to keep up with the volume and quality of files which they store in their devices."
Whether taking pictures, shooting Full HD video, or storing high-fidelity music, the new 256GB card gives consumers the freedom to capture and carry a massive amount of content on their devices without concern about storage limitations.
The Ultimate Combination of Capacity and Performance
The 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition is ideal for Android-based smartphone and tablet users who don't want to worry about running out of space on their devices. The new card is capable of storing more than 24 hours of Full HD video1, and also features premium transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s**. At this speed people can move files quickly - up to 1,200 photos in just one minute2.
Built to perform in harsh conditions, the new card3 is also waterproof, temperature-proof, shock proof, and X-ray proof. Additionally, the 256GB SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC UHS-I card is compatible with the SanDisk® Memory Zone app for Android, giving users an easy way to manage and back up content on their device. The app is available for free through the Google Play Store4.
Heritage of Memory Card Innovation
The 256GB SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC UHS-I card is the latest breakthrough offering to join the cutting-edge SanDisk portfolio of mobile memory solutions. The first to introduce 128GB and 200GB microSDXC, and 512GB SDXC high-capacity cards, SanDisk continues to pioneer technology that keeps up with consumers' evolving storage needs.
Pricing and Availability
The 256GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card, Premium Edition, will initially be available exclusively on Amazon from December, 2016 onwards at Rs.13390 and subsequently rolled to other E-tailers and retailers in a phased manner.
The complete line of SanDisk microSD cards can be purchased at more than 300,000 retailers worldwide.