TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Zebronics First 3D 7.1 Surround Sound ‘Iron Head’ Headphones Launched at Rs 2,199
Zebronics unveils its first high-end 3D 7.1 surround sound headset called ‘Iron Head'. The company claims that it will enhance the audio landscape which sounds beyond the limits of the headset.
Iron Head Headphones delivers astounding sonic depth creating your own virtual world through a simulated 3D surround sound. The headset provides the authentic sound experience that perfect match of game play or cinematic experience,
Commenting on the launch of Iron Head, Pradeep Doshi, Director, Zebronics says, "We are thrilled to announce the best possible audio experience with Iron Head Headphones. The Surround sound 7.1 headsets is an excellent way to increase the immersion of your experience. The loud spatial sound effects for Games & simulated 3D surround sound for Movie Experience brings in larger than life experience with premium sound quality. Indeed it's the legendary Zebronics Sound Monster"
It is designed with durability and long-wearing comfort, the headset features the uniquely padded headband and extra cushioning on the ear pieces, to be comfortable to wear for longer duration.
It also comes with a directional boom microphone, that filters out background noises, delivering a clear voice signal for every user. While the control pad is designed for easy of use with large volume buttons including mute and mic mute keys.
The headset is priced at Rs. 2,199 and is available at all leading retail stores and e-commerce portals.