TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
In a latest development, Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of mEducation services that will enable its customers to access courses for English learning, competitive exam preparation and career counselling on their mobile phones.
"In many parts of the country, access to formal education is still restricted. Mobile platform has the potential to bridge this restriction using technology.
Airtel mEducation service uses technology-enabled platforms to address the challenging issues of education with an endeavour to enrich the lives of our customers," Bharti Airtel President (Consumer Business) K Srinivas said in a statement.
The charges for these services range from Rs 1.5 to Rs 10 per day.
"The innovative new service platform now enables Airtel mobile customers across the country to easily access a host of education services including courses for language skills, entrance exam preparation and career counselling from the best of universities and professors in the country with just a few clicks on their mobile phones," it said.
Based on both voice (IVR) and SMS format, the courses offer interactive learning in the native language of the customers.
The company is also offering mock tests for entrance and competitive exams such as UPSC, MBA for Rs 99 for 12 mock tests.
With Inputs from PTI