TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Amazon has recently released an updated version of its official shopping app on Google Play. The updated Android app offers a convenient, fast and secure way for customers to search, browse, compare offers, read reviews and make purchases quickly and easily.
Moreover, now through the app, customers can also scan a barcode or type a product name to instantly check availability and prices for that item.
New customers can sign up for an account using the Amazon App, while existing customers can login using their Amazon.in username and password to access the same account they use on the Web.
The app now includes notifications to stay informed of Subscribed and Saved orders as well as the Gold Box Deal of the Day and performance improvements.
Other changes that users will see in the updated app are as follows:
Using the app, customers can access all four sites; Amazon.in, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and other Amazon international stores from a single app.
Apart from that, the app also comes along with the minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Customers ordering products that are Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) can enjoy additional benefits of Free Delivery with no minimum value, Cash on Delivery (COD), delivery tracking to the doorstep, and free returns pickup as well.
Amit Agarwal, Vice President and Country Manager, Amazon India, regarding the launch of the new updated app said, "We are excited to further enhance the customer shopping experience." And further added, "Customers in India can now use the Amazon App to conveniently shop with confidence from anywhere, all while enjoying the Amazon shopping experience, right from their Android Phones."