TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung was putting a lot of efforts over the last few months into upgrading their smartphone models like Galaxy S3 to the Android Jelly Bean operating system. The older models were waiting for a long time to get the latest OS upgrade.
As per news from TELUS, Samsung Galaxy Note will get the latest Jelly Bean update soon. Samsung has already updated their support page with the GT-N7000 Galaxy Note manual. This gives a strong indication that the update is not too far away.
The manual is updated so as to deal with the changes that will be brought with the new firmware update. A lot of interesting features like Samsung Multi View feature and Google Now are included with the latest update.
According to Canadian carrier TELUS, Samsung will roll out the android update for Galaxy Note model by next month. So users need not wait for more than a few weeks to experience the updated operating platform. Samsung S2 and Note owners can enjoy the latest interesting features with the Android 4.1 version update. It is not yet made clear whether the update would be available via Samsung KIES or over the air.
The version number and date of the update will vary with individual handsets. The exact reception of the update depends on the carrier which supports the handset. Certain carriers will delay the update for months even if the company rolls out the latest updates.
Samsung Galaxy Note users can look forward to experiencing the most highly rated android operating system without much delay.