TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
G users shall be getting some of their popular handset models upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS by Q1 of this year. The owners of these handsets can experience the latest android OS within a few months' time. LG Optimus 4X HD was said to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update a few weeks ago itself. As of now it is reported that LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L9 models are also getting the Android upgrade pretty soon.
LG Hong Kong revealed news about the android update in a post on Facebook a few days ago. When these handsets get the latest android upgrade, users can experience notable enhancements on various features such as Project Butter, Google Now and resizable widgets. Some of the interesting features which are currently made available to Galaxy S III and Note II only are also included with this new update. This includes Pop-up Play, Smart Stay and Pause when recording videos on the handset.
Certain pre-installed applications like Play Movie and Play Book are offered with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade. Users can even experience enhanced versions of Google Talk and Google+. Other options include Easy mode and also Block mode which helps users for ignoring unwanted phone calls.
There is some controversy with the android upgrade release date as certain sources revealed that LG Optimus 4X HD alone is getting the update by March and the other two handsets will be upgraded later only.