TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
G users shall be getting some of their popular handset models upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS by Q1 of this year. The owners of these handsets can experience the latest android OS within a few months' time. LG Optimus 4X HD was said to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update a few weeks ago itself. As of now it is reported that LG Optimus L7 and Optimus L9 models are also getting the Android upgrade pretty soon.
LG Hong Kong revealed news about the android update in a post on Facebook a few days ago. When these handsets get the latest android upgrade, users can experience notable enhancements on various features such as Project Butter, Google Now and resizable widgets. Some of the interesting features which are currently made available to Galaxy S III and Note II only are also included with this new update. This includes Pop-up Play, Smart Stay and Pause when recording videos on the handset.
Certain pre-installed applications like Play Movie and Play Book are offered with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upgrade. Users can even experience enhanced versions of Google Talk and Google+. Other options include Easy mode and also Block mode which helps users for ignoring unwanted phone calls.
There is some controversy with the android upgrade release date as certain sources revealed that LG Optimus 4X HD alone is getting the update by March and the other two handsets will be upgraded later only.