TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Looks like software giants Google will be releasing the Android 4.2.2 update within the next couple weeks. According to sources Google has already pushed the update to Google employees with Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 handsets. Apparently the employees are testing out the new update and is still in a hush hush stage.
Sources say, the new Android Jelly Bean, mostly contains bug fixes. However, the full extent of upgrades are unknown yet. Google is normally known to wait till the official release of any update, to publish any notes summarizing the changes. A rather good way to prevent leaks.
There have been reports of Google rolling out Android 4.2.2 in select countries, including Brazil and Malaysia. Idigitaltimes recently revealed that around 1,000 Nexus 4 devices, manufactured in a Brazilian factory were actually running on Android 4.2.2 right out of the box.
Similarly, phones in Malaysia have been spotted running Android 4.2.2. IBTimes reported that the Malaysian site, lowyat.net, disclosed about the Malaysian Android phones already running on Android 4.2.2, but the posts were taken down shortly after they were published.
Google released Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 in November 2012. There were issues relating to bugs being present in Android 4.2.1. There was information about a fix for a bug, which caused stuttering in Bluetooth audio streaming, being available in the next update. Perhaps, it meant the Android 4.2.2 update.
Information relating to, when the update will be available in a full scale, is unknown yet. Speculations are as such, we will see it happening within the next month.