TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
A few Nexus devices have started getting android 4.2.2 update. The update has started rolling out for Nexus 10 tablets, Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus smartphones. A Reddit thread had a user reporting that his phone received an android 4.2.2 update. A Google+ user posted a thread stating that his Nexus tablet also received the update. It is expected that the update will hit Nexus 4 users soon.
The devices carrying a build number JDQ39 is now receiving the update. The new update promises customers better performance and stability. A user also says that the new update carries enhanced options to use Bluetooth in cars.
The user stated about the new Bluetooth enhancement in the update that audio streaming was smoother but was not completely flawless. The issue of Bluetooth A2DP was something common among Nexus users, and the new update is expected to fix such bugs at least in a phased manner.
The update was earlier reported starting rolling out in February and Google's announcement now certainly doesn't come as a surprise. The android 4.2 update resulted in serious lags, and there were issues while trying to stream audio from Nexus 7 devices. The issue is expected to be sorted out with the new update, and time will tell whether Google has kept its promise. There are also some minor changes that are made to the user interface in the update. A few reports state that Android 4.2.2 update is the last among Android 4.1 Jelly Bean when there are rumors coming out about a next major android update by Google.