TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
A few Nexus devices have started getting android 4.2.2 update. The update has started rolling out for Nexus 10 tablets, Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus smartphones. A Reddit thread had a user reporting that his phone received an android 4.2.2 update. A Google+ user posted a thread stating that his Nexus tablet also received the update. It is expected that the update will hit Nexus 4 users soon.
The devices carrying a build number JDQ39 is now receiving the update. The new update promises customers better performance and stability. A user also says that the new update carries enhanced options to use Bluetooth in cars.
The user stated about the new Bluetooth enhancement in the update that audio streaming was smoother but was not completely flawless. The issue of Bluetooth A2DP was something common among Nexus users, and the new update is expected to fix such bugs at least in a phased manner.
The update was earlier reported starting rolling out in February and Google's announcement now certainly doesn't come as a surprise. The android 4.2 update resulted in serious lags, and there were issues while trying to stream audio from Nexus 7 devices. The issue is expected to be sorted out with the new update, and time will tell whether Google has kept its promise. There are also some minor changes that are made to the user interface in the update. A few reports state that Android 4.2.2 update is the last among Android 4.1 Jelly Bean when there are rumors coming out about a next major android update by Google.