TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The South Korean Mobile manufacturer, LG has started rolling out the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for LG Optimus Black devices in India. The update comes to India after a long wait by the Indian mobile users. The new update is made available to users through the LG Mobile Support Tool.
The device LG Optimus Black made its presence in the market in May 2011 and started rolling out in India a few weeks later after the global launch. The phone originally was launched with Android 2.2 Froyo Onboard interface which later received a Gingerbread update.
The company has now kept its promise by rolling out the Ice Cream Sandwich update for its Optimus Black devices. It is after 2 years of its debut in the market the mobile device is receiving this update. As of now, there is no information available about the OTA roll-out, but users can track the status by checking settings>> About Phones>> Software update>> Check Now for the update. The company advises the users to back up of the data on their phone before performing the update.
Users can expect the same kit to arrive in the new update with UI improvements, folder support, and multi-tasking and better performance. The recent Ice Cream Sandwich update for Optimus Black is sure to fetch the company good revenue, but it still has a long way to go in terms of market share. The update will roll out only in parts, so all users may not receive the update at the same time.