TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Sony Xperia T, V and TX handsets users, who have been longing for an OS upgrade, just got their wish granted. Reportedly, Sony has confirmed news of an upcoming Jelly Bean OS update for Xperia series handsets they released last year. Recent announcements from Sony made it clear that the Xperia T, V and TX models will be receiving the updates. The successful Sony Xperia T, V and TX smartphones lacked a better, feature rich version of Android.
Sony also aired the fact the new Jelly Bean updates will be coming with a few performance upgrades as well, in addition to a wide array of features. Along with the OS update, the Xperia T, V and TX users can expect a software update which will improve their phone's performance, and possibly a battery upgrade as well.
The software updates will feature significant improvements in apps like Walkman and the Album/Movie media apps. The homescreen of the phones will get a major make-over with lots of additional customization options, and auto-adjustment of apps and widgets. The sorting method of the app drawer will be made easier. The camera app will feature modifications like single tap switching to switch between primary and secondary cameras, auto scene and an improved Viewfinder.
Google Now will also become faster when it comes to voice searching, and display results quickly and precisely, when searches are based on previous activities. The Xperia T and V models will receive updates this week while the TX users are going to have to wait for another whole month for the update.