TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung will be propelling out the Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean update to the International version of Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100). The long awaited operating system update will bring along several enhancements to the Galaxy handset including faster performance and a more stable operating system powered by Project Butter. Also, the update will introduce a completely retreaded - user interface, TouchWiz Nature UX, similar to that of the Galaxy S3 and a better notification panel.
The update will also introduce new features including Google Now service, contextual search, direct call, smart stay, pop-up play and more.
According to tech analysts, speculations are rife that South Korean giant's decision to completely bypass 4.1.1 straight to the Android 4.1.2 might be in address to providing optimum service satisfaction to the wide number of consumers, who possess the hottest selling smartphone of 2011.
Samsung stated rolling out the new update regionally starting from Spain and forth. Although the update is not yet available in India, however, it is speculated to arrive sooner than later.
Android 4.1.2 XWLS8 Firmware Details:
- PDA: I9100XWLS8
- CSC: I9100FOPLS3
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013-01-16
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom