TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Sony has announced that the company's flagship smartphone for 2013 will get the latest Android update Android 4.2. Sony revealed that Xperia Z currently runs on the Android 4.;1 Jelly Bean OS but will soon be upgraded to Android 4.2 soon after it is launched.
The company stated that more information regarding the bump to Android 4.2 will be released over the following weeks in the company blog regarding the time schedule for the upgrade. Android 4.2 will not be bringing much for the Xperia smartphone. The changes that will be brought about will mostly be related to stock UI along with gesture typing and Photo Sphere.
Those looking forward to buy Xperia Z right at the launch can rest assured that Android 4.2 upgrade will soon follow. Xperia Z is expected to hit the shelves from the end of February or early in March. The smartphone comes with features such as quad-core S4 processor, 5-inches 1080p full HD display, internal storage of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM and also support for microSD card.
Sony Xperia Z has been making quite a buzz long before its announcement at CES 2013 as Sony had done excellent job marketing and advertising the device y leaking one detail at a time. Xperia Z is set for release before Samsung's Galaxy S4 and beats the hardware of iPhone 5 with the resilient nature of Xperia Z hardware.
Sony has left it up to the retailers and local operators to brief the customers about pricing details as well as availability. This has been one of the most hyped devices of Sony. It remains to be seen how much the company can deliver to meet all expectations.