TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Sony has announced that the company's flagship smartphone for 2013 will get the latest Android update Android 4.2. Sony revealed that Xperia Z currently runs on the Android 4.;1 Jelly Bean OS but will soon be upgraded to Android 4.2 soon after it is launched.
The company stated that more information regarding the bump to Android 4.2 will be released over the following weeks in the company blog regarding the time schedule for the upgrade. Android 4.2 will not be bringing much for the Xperia smartphone. The changes that will be brought about will mostly be related to stock UI along with gesture typing and Photo Sphere.
Those looking forward to buy Xperia Z right at the launch can rest assured that Android 4.2 upgrade will soon follow. Xperia Z is expected to hit the shelves from the end of February or early in March. The smartphone comes with features such as quad-core S4 processor, 5-inches 1080p full HD display, internal storage of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM and also support for microSD card.
Sony Xperia Z has been making quite a buzz long before its announcement at CES 2013 as Sony had done excellent job marketing and advertising the device y leaking one detail at a time. Xperia Z is set for release before Samsung's Galaxy S4 and beats the hardware of iPhone 5 with the resilient nature of Xperia Z hardware.
Sony has left it up to the retailers and local operators to brief the customers about pricing details as well as availability. This has been one of the most hyped devices of Sony. It remains to be seen how much the company can deliver to meet all expectations.