TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
As we enter to 2013, an analysis was carried out to list out the top apps of 2012. It is not surprising that YouTube and Angry Birds were listed among the top apps of the year.
YouTube takes the numero uno position in the best paid apps whereas Angry Birds is topping the list for best free apps of the year. Instagram and Facebook follow these apps in the category of this year's most downloaded apps.
Reports say that the consumers of these kinds of mobile applications have increased by around 35 percent when compared to last year. The index of the increase is expected to grow higher by the year end of 2013.
The areas like media and entertainment, social networking, photo editing, as well as games are rated as the most interesting areas where apps got popular from the customer point of view.
These paved the way for YouTube and Angry Birds to get into the top of the list. Quite surprisingly, several apps that were added to the store for the first time during this year also showed good performance as they fetched some of the top positions in the list.
A music-discovery app, Songza and a sketchbook app, Paper were the most highly rated ones considering their relatively recent entries to the store.
Customers who diligently follow these various apps devote a lot of their time than expected to using these in their daily lives. This in turn encourages players in the field to introduce new and more exciting apps to the store