TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Android based smartphone users get the most out of the game developers. Now adding more to the already sufficient games, the 11 bit studios have recently published a new arcade game called Anomaly 2 on the Google Play Store.
Unfortunately, the game doesn't come free of cost. So the users interested to play this graphically rich game will have to rather pay Rs. 338 before downloading it. Moreover, the latest game comes as a sequel to the popular Anomaly Warzone Earth.
Like most of the new games, this one also features a post-apocalyptic world when played in a single-player campaign. This will also allow users to create their own ultimate battle squad, with almost endless options in combat. The game is graphically appealing.
The game comes with a core elements that features a unique and a brand new features that are enhanced to make the single-player experience better. That doesn't mean that the game is deprived of multi players option. It comes with a dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode as well.
The Anomaly 2 game enables the user to play either as the towers to destroy the humans, or to lead the humans in their battle to annihilate the alien towers.
In the Play Store, the game's description reads, "In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction".
Further, "Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is calledYukon."