TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Apple’s Healthbook App Leaked In Multiple Screenshots
It's high time for Apple to come up with something new and better this year. Its been ages that we have been hearing about the company's iWatch and several years have passed without any major new developments. However, the Cupertino-based tech giant's health app might interest a lot of people and the last time it was spoken about was back in January, but the details were pretty vague then.
Now reports from 9To5mac has come up showing the full app in details and it is called as Healthbook wherein the iPhone users will find a number of other necessary health tracking options. According to the site, the app will feature options like bloodwork, heart rate, hydration, blood pressure, physical activity, nutrition, blood sugar, sleep, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation, and weight.
In terms of the apps availability it is bot clear, but Apple is reportedly said to be currently testing the Healthbook software with iOS 8, the next version of the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch operating system. And if the application is tied to an Apple-built device, the launch would likely be connected to that hardware and may not be introduced alongside other iOS 8 functionality during Apple's mid-2014 Worldwide Developer's Conference.
The company has not confirmed anything about the app as of now and if the app comes sooner than its expected date, Samsung could consider refreshing the S Health App as well.