TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Gizbot earlier reported about a leaked image showing the home screen of the upcoming iOS 7 operating system. On going rumours suggested that Apple would be unavailing the new OS at WWDC conference, which is scheduled to happen on June 10. iOS 7. Also, the new operating system appeared on GFXBench, solidifying the fact that it exists.
The Cupertino-based tech giant has now been spotted, setting up the venue (Moscone Center in San Francisco) for WWDC. While the decoration work was going on, a banner showing the number 7 was being installed at the venue. This pretty much confirms that iOS 7 will indeed be unveiled at the event.
The new operating system is expected sport a newly designed UI and to come loaded with host of new features including updated version of Apple Maps, improved Siri, new Safari browser, iCloud cloud storage, deeper integration to Facebook, new PassBook app, PhotoStream app, iRadio, AirDrop, Wi-Fi Direct amongst others.
Also, Macstories, reports that Apple is has been seen setting up a banner which simply says x, with the background showing a ocean wave. Could this be pointing towards OS X? There have been previous rumours that Apple might be unveiling OS X 10.9, Apple's operating system for Macs. The new Mac operating system is said to tabs to it's file browser, improved Siri and Apple Maps integration, full screen apps and New multitasking features.