TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
AVG Technologies has long been a trusted name, when it comes to Internet security. With more then 120 million active users, AVG extends it's services in Internet security, PC performance optimization, online backup, mobile security, identity protection and family safety software.
On January 31, 2013, the PC and mobile security software publisher announced the release of version 2013 of its security software. AVG Internet Security Business 2013 Edition will primarily be targeted at business enterprises.
In addition to its compatibility with Windows 8, the solution adds new features for intrusion prevention and data protection including
AVG Self Defense: security measure that prevents malware from changing, renaming or deleting AVG files, program or driver.
AVG WiFi Guard: Helps you avoid, rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
Besides the two new features, the security suite will also feature, enhanced data protection tools including AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, AVG Resident Shield and AVG Smart Anti Rootkit
AVG Internet Security Business Edition (ISBE) 2013 is available at Rs. 3599 (Two workstations /year). Also, the free trial version of the security suit is available at www.avgindia.in .