TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Apps developers are now constantly focusing their attention to bring their apps on all platforms from BB to iOS to Android and all other OS based handsets. Moreover, since there are lot of apps for Android and iOS as of now, Windows Phone and BlackBerry OS has quite less compared to the former two.
Recently, Facebook app update has been pushed to BB10 through which the BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5 owner will be getting a whole new level of Facebook experience on their handsets. The update brings in quite a number of features among which the most exciting and most important is the Facebook Chat like on Android where you can also see the friend typing message on the chat bar.
Moreover, apart from the regular bug fixing, the update on the BB10 devices also gets a new user interface. This is the version 10.2.1 of the application which has other following features;
Now, the BB10 users can see the message details as well like when the message was sent. The update will make the scrolling experience more smoother and swift as it also takes care of the bug fixing.
The app now will enable the users to set the Facebook profile picture or cover photo directly from the Camera app, or from within a Facebook photo album as well
The Page Admin also has got a changed look and feel. Now users can post updates and see the number of people talking about a page, number of likes on a page and number of people checked in at a venue page.
So far these are the new Facebook features that are evidently being seen on the new BlackBerry 10 devices. However, readers can also contribute their experience on the new Facebook update on their BB10 device by writing on the missed out point on the comment box below.