TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Research In Motion recently announced that its new Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, is now available for download. This new consolidated solution combines the device management and security for all Blackberry products including BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, and new BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Apart from that, a single console is provided with the solution for the devices under Blackberry, iOS and even Android versions.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 offers mobile device management, mobile application management and secure mobile connectivity, and delivers a cost-efficient and reliable solution for business customers.
"BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 empowers employees to be more productive and better equipped to serve customers while it provides business and IT leaders with the confidence that corporate data is protected and manageable in the same way they have long enjoyed with BlackBerry," said Peter Devenyi, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Software, Research In Motion. "BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 makes mobility easy for businesses to help keep them moving."
Key Features for BlackBerry 10 smartphones with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
• Support for secure separation of work and personal applications and data on BlackBerry 10 smartphones through BlackBerry Balance technology.
• Support for seamless and secure access to work email, content and secure connectivity to "behind the firewall" applications and data.
• BlackBerry World for Work, the new corporate app storefront for BlackBerry 10 smartphones that allows organizations to easily manage apps for employees. Administrators can push and install the organization's mandatory apps to both corporate and personal-owned devices and publish recommended apps to employees.
• Rich management controls for securing and managing work profiles including hierarchical group management with Active Directory integration, support for customizable administrative roles with granular capabilities, an intuitive enterprise enrollment process for employees that offers a self-service console, and centralized control of assignable profiles for email, SCEP, Wi-Fi, VPN and proxy servers.
The BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 software as well as a limited sixty (60) day free trial (includes client access licenses) is available to be ordered here.
Through the BlackBerry 10 Ready Program, existing customers can take advantage of the free license trade up program at www.blackberry.com/licensetradeup, which is available until December 31, 2013.