TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Blogworld has announced the NMX '13 Instagram Contest where their community gets an opportunity to get rewarded for the interesting photos shared on Instagram.
They have also put forward the guidelines that should be followed for taking part in the contest. Contestants will find it interesting as prizes are announced for three special categories.
The #NMX hashtag must be used while posting photos on Instagram for them to be eligible for the contest. Another guideline for the contest is the time restriction for posting the photos on Instagram.
Contestants must make sure that the photos are posted in the time period starting from January 5th and ending on January 9th. The photos ought to be captured at #NMX sanctioned events to meet the eligibility criteria. Last of all the photos need to be appropriate and not violating the basic essence of photography.
There are three interesting categories based on which the prizes of the contest is decided. The first category is Humor where photos sure to make others laugh are included.
The second category is ‘Geekiness' where a photo gets selected at random by Dave Cynkin who is NMX's co-founder based on some surprising element that is not yet revealed. The third category is Spirit where a best photo gets chosen which brings in the real spirit of NMX.
The winners will get the privilege of getting a pass to New Media Expo '14. Blog world warmly invites each and every one who can come up with impressive photos meeting the eligibility norms.