TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Call Of Duty: Ghosts, a game developed by Infinity Ward in collaboration with Raven Software, has been released recently for Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360. However for Android, iOS and Windows Phone 8 device users, Activision, an American video game publisher has also released a companion app for the same game. Earlier, Activision had also launched Call of Duty: Strike Team app for Android.
The Call of Duty app provides a new mobile experience designed to work hand-in-hand with Call of Duty: Ghosts and provides several personalized features during and beyond your play sessions. Some of these features include Call of Duty Clan Wars, better multiplayer with second screen functionality, up to date Call of Duty news, events, options check your career stats and more.
Take a look at the detailed features of Call of Duty app:
The players will have to battle for territory against multiple Clans with locations on the Call of Duty Clan Wars map tied directly to Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer game modes. The players can also earn exclusive in-game bonuses by dominating your opponents, including additional soldier customization options and bonus multiplayer XP.
Call of Duty: Ghosts Multiplayer with Second Screen Functionality helps the players to sync your device in real-time to Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer game modes and edit your Call of Duty: Ghosts squad pre-match, swap loadouts between spawns and view post-match results.
The app lets the users to join, create and manage a Call of Duty: Ghosts Clan from the app. They can communicate with Clan Members via the app's Clan Chat feature to coordinate playtimes and gameplay strategies.
The app also lets the players stay up to date with all the latest Call of Duty news and events, check user career stats, and use the app's Rally Up feature to notify friends that they're ready to play.