TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
ST-Ericsson came up with its latest masterpiece during the CES 2013 show held at Las Vegas. NovaThor L8580 chipset was unveiled in the show that features a quad-core A9 CPU. Most of the techno giants like Samsung, NVIDIA, and Qualcomm introduced their chipset models on the show earlier and STE was next in the list to add to it.
The chipset features an eQuad processor which comprises of four Cortext-A9 cores. It can be clocked to a maximum of 2.5 GHz and a standard graphics experience can be expected with PowerVR SGS544 GPU. It has the flexibility to work at low power and can even run at 0.6V.
The video resolution of up to 1080p can be very well managed by NovaThor L8580 and also 1920 x 1200 pixels display resolution is supported. The chipset has the capability of supporting up to 20MP rear cameras and front cameras of 5 MP.
The latest facilities like TD-SCDMA, LTE HSPA+, and EDGE radios come in-built with this chipset. You can even experience 3D reproduction facility with this innovative STE chipset. Manufacturing companies in the electronic sector can look forward to making affordable mid-range products using NovaThor L8580.
A standard battery life along with outstanding processing power will be the highlight of such devices. Users can benefit from standard devices with flexible options that too within reasonable budgets when those products become a reality.
CES 2013 has already witnessed a mind blowing display of gadgets and hi-tec devices with attractive specs and more items are to be unveiled soon.