TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Chrome mobile browser for iOS has been updated to allow better integration with Google's services. Users will now be able to automatically sign in to other Google services after signing in to Chrome. Also users can set options for opening links within Google apps such as Google Maps, Google+ and YouTube instead of in the browser.
The update brings enhancements to voice search and text-to-speech for all variations of English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, and Korean. Moreover, Toolbar controls are now available when using voice search, at all times. Moving on, the app can go fullscreen on iPad and also allows users to Access to browser history.
The highlight of the update is experimental data compression feature, which reduces data usage and speeds up page load times. The user will be able to View data savings in Bandwidth Management settings. Google says that the feature will rolled out and will be available to all users over time.
Apart from these features, the update brings Stability, security improvements and bug fixes. You can download the latest version of Chrome Mobile Browser for iOS on Apps Store.