TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Czech Republic based mobile game developer, Madfinger Games, has recently released its latest Dead Trigger 2 game on Google Play. The game is in fact a sequel to the popular Dead Trigger which was launched earlier this year.
Thus the game is similar to the original Dead Trigger and the new game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where human survivors continue to fight against zombies for control of the Earth. The app size varies according to the device you want to use and the game requires Android 4.0 version and above to run.
According to Madfinger Games, Dead Trigger 2 is played in real-time, so situations change based on performance or the behavior of the players.
Marek Rabas, CEO at Madfinger Games, says, "This real time and never-ending story will be affected by the behavior of every single player."
"With each following update, the action will shift to varying locations and continents with the concrete development influenced directly by the participation of players. The action will be global; players will fight against local zombies in Shanghai, London or in the middle of the desert far away in Africa," the developer noted in a press release.
The game also has a new set of game mechanics, building on a system of crafting new weapons before you go out to fight the zombies. The players will also have the option to combine forces with other players worldwide for missions and rewards, with weekly and monthly content updates. The game's graphics have also been tweaked.