TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System (DIMTS) has launched a new app to help people who travel by bus in the National Capital Region. Dubbed as Delhi Transit Bus Info, the app gives information regarding bus routes, bus schedules, bus stop, trip planner and also bus locations.
The app will be available on the web, mobile web and Android platforms. DIMTS spokeswoman said, "The app is available for only orange-coloured Delhi Transit buses, except for the Trip Planner feature which gives data on DTC bus routes too. The information for DTC operated buses for the rest of the features will soon be integrated into the application." However, the Trip Planner feature is already active for DTC bus routes too.
Reportedly, the app also gives advise to bus travelers on which bus to take for reaching their destination.
Source: Times Of India