TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System (DIMTS) has launched a new app to help people who travel by bus in the National Capital Region. Dubbed as Delhi Transit Bus Info, the app gives information regarding bus routes, bus schedules, bus stop, trip planner and also bus locations.
The app will be available on the web, mobile web and Android platforms. DIMTS spokeswoman said, "The app is available for only orange-coloured Delhi Transit buses, except for the Trip Planner feature which gives data on DTC bus routes too. The information for DTC operated buses for the rest of the features will soon be integrated into the application." However, the Trip Planner feature is already active for DTC bus routes too.
Reportedly, the app also gives advise to bus travelers on which bus to take for reaching their destination.
Source: Times Of India