TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Earlier this month, the Krrish 3 gaming app was launched for Windows devices and now the Dhoom 3, another highly awaited sequel in Bollywood this year, is getting its own game.
Yash Raj Films, maker of Dhoom 3 has partnered with game dev 99Games Online Private Limited to release the Dhoom 3 game for Windows Phone 8 devices. To be precise it is a 3D moto racing game and comes with similar features like popular games like Temple Run and Subway Surfers where you will have to collect perks, power ups on the way.
The users will get to play as Aamir Khan who is being chased by Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra in two other bikes.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U0zuM-sWROs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Here are the features of the game:
Players will get to see a 3D Superbike endless racing game set against the skyline of Chicago. There is also a state-of-the-art graphics for slick gameplay and fast paced action that will test your reflexes. Users will also experience a responsive Accelerometer and Tap Controls to steer themselves to victory.
Moreover, the users will also get to buy cool bikes, racing suits and Power-Ups with the coins. Other features include Nitro boosts which will enable extreme speed, Sonic Pulse that blasts and clears your way and Shields as well to protect you.