TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Earlier this month, the Krrish 3 gaming app was launched for Windows devices and now the Dhoom 3, another highly awaited sequel in Bollywood this year, is getting its own game.
Yash Raj Films, maker of Dhoom 3 has partnered with game dev 99Games Online Private Limited to release the Dhoom 3 game for Windows Phone 8 devices. To be precise it is a 3D moto racing game and comes with similar features like popular games like Temple Run and Subway Surfers where you will have to collect perks, power ups on the way.
The users will get to play as Aamir Khan who is being chased by Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra in two other bikes.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U0zuM-sWROs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Here are the features of the game:
Players will get to see a 3D Superbike endless racing game set against the skyline of Chicago. There is also a state-of-the-art graphics for slick gameplay and fast paced action that will test your reflexes. Users will also experience a responsive Accelerometer and Tap Controls to steer themselves to victory.
Moreover, the users will also get to buy cool bikes, racing suits and Power-Ups with the coins. Other features include Nitro boosts which will enable extreme speed, Sonic Pulse that blasts and clears your way and Shields as well to protect you.