TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Here is a better way to save the battery of your Android smartphone. Du Apps Studio has come up with the neat app that features a simple and easy user interface and can optimize the battery ability of the smartphone with ease in one touch. The Du Battery Saver comes in a 5.59MB package and can be downloaded from Google Play Store for free.
Moreover, there are various functions of the app which are evidently divided under four different tabs which can be seen at the bottom of the app's screen.
The Battery tab features the most important function because from this tab the app can optimize the battery by shutting down all the unnecessary apps running on the background of the Android smartphones.
A day usage graph helps you identify the time when the battery is consumed most. However, it will ask the user before performing any such actions. Thus, the basic function of the app that is to save the battery will be handled by this tab.
Similarly there is a Saver Tab through which users can see the battery consumption and can use a different modes for different occasions. Like for example if one wants to simply attend the call or SMS there is a Long Mode for it. While others are also there. Moreover, there is also a customizable mode that the users can customize according to their need for their convenience.
Another Tab simply shows the charge level in the smartphone and the Moniter Tab will put its focus on the running apps and gives the user access to stop the app as well.
However, the best part of the app is that it will not only deal with the battery usage or battery usage management but it also shows the Temperature, Voltage, Capacity, and Technology of the battery.
The app also comes with the widget on the homescreen that will help to shutdown the background apps. However, depending on the mode the user chooses and the way of using it, the app can extend the battery life from half an hour to two hours.
Moreover, this app should be one of the coolest battery saver apps regarding its easy user interface and one touch "Optimize" feature.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.