TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
A new highly appealing game from Electonic Arts called Dungeon Keeper is now available for download on Android devices. However, this game app is not accessible to all the countries at the moment except for few like Canada, Australia, and Singapore. But worry not, the game consisting of Demons, Mistresses, and Warlocks will soon be available in all the other countries.
The 37MB sized Dungeon Keeper requires Android 2.3.3 and later versions to run and the users will have to build their own underground lair and gather forces to defend it from attacks and conquer other lairs.
Users will have to build the ultimate underground lair and summon diabolical forces to do your bidding from your Android smartphone or tablet. The game description reads, "From Trolls to Bile Demons, Mistresses, and Warlocks - deploy your army of baddies and unleash special attacks to destroy the competition." Further the players will also be able to protect their dungeon by laying traps and through building rooms like the torture chamber or dark library. The players can also attack enemy dungeons and plunder their resources, deploy forces and face spike traps, cannons, poisonous spores and more.
This version of Dungeon Keeper has been optimized for tablets with new HD graphics and new gameplay mechanics. All the goodies from the classic title are here, but some of the changes revolve around in-app purchases. There are upgrade timers for performing various actions, but you can skip the wait by spending premium currency. The game is free-to-play, though.
EA has not spoken about the release of the games in other countries at the moment. However, users can try hitting the download button below to check whether that can download it or not.