- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- 2 hrs ago Tata Sky's New Service Will Let You Stream Over 400 Live Channels
- 4 hrs ago Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- 4 hrs ago Crossloop Launches Designer PRO Series Earphones For Rs. 1,999 In India
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Evernote 6 for Android Gets Interface Makeover and New Features
One of the note-taking apps Evernote has recently been updated to version 6 and it can be called as the all new version of app for Android.
According to the company, the app is targeted towards making it a primary workspace for the users working over different platforms, irrespective. The very reason behind the Evernote 6 redesign, according to the company, is all about creating a primary workspace.
Here is a brief look at the features of the Evernote 6:
You'll immediately notice the floating New Note button. The green plus sits at the lower corner of all note and notebook lists. Tap it and your note options spring out in one of the most enjoyable interactions we've ever built. Creating the note you want will now always a tap away.
Swipe your finger from the left edge of the screen and a panel slides in displaying your notebooks, tags, and shortcuts. If you're an Evernote Business user, you'll be able to switch between business and personal notebooks. You can also tap on the stripes near the elephant to open the drawer.
Web clipping has arrived on Android! Find a webpage that you'd like to save and tap on the Share menu and choose Evernote as a destination. Tapping the big elephant button lets you choose a notebook or add tags.
Fast Notebook Sharing
Evernote is great for working together with others. One of the easiest ways to do this is to set up a notebook around a project, then share it. Everyone with access to this notebook contributes whatever they're tasked with. The new Evernote 6 makes notebook sharing faster and simpler than it's ever been.
In Evernote 6, the redesigned search screens make finding notes a lot easier. If you're getting too many results, refine your searches by notebook, tag, and location. You can also switch between personal and business notes to quickly filter out unwanted results.
Evernote is packed with features. We always try to balance an easy-to-understand interface with the ability to surface all the stuff Evernote can do. That means that there are undoubtedly useful capabilities that you might not be aware of. To address this, we've added an Explore Evernote section to the bottom of the Navigation Drawer. This section walks you through a bunch of features that we think you should know about. Check it out.
In addition to all of this there are dozens of other improvements and redesigns throughout the app that make this the most modern, most flexible, and most powerful Evernote for Android ever.
You can click here to download Evernote for Android. The app is also available for desktop, iOS, BlackBerry as well as Android.
Stay tubned to GizBot for more updates!