TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Earthquake Of Magnitude 4.0 Hits In UP's Muzaffarnagar District; Tremors Felt In Delhi-NCR
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Airtel Tops 4g Download Speed; Jio Offers Best Consistent Quality
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Airbus A380 To Be Discontinued In 2021
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
- 10 Pointers To Note To Successfully Claim Tax Exemption On HRA
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
Evernote Hello for iPhone Updated to v2.0
iPhone users are glad to hear that their Evernote Hello app has been updated to the latest version 2.0. This latest update brings in a lot of interesting features which adds to the overall functionality of the app. The most interesting update in the app is the inclusion of a new user interface offering ease of use. A new home screen is also added to the interface to make the most out of it.
With the latest version of the app, users have the option to scan their business cards right from their handset. This offer is made available free of cost for the first two months from the app purchase. After that, the service is continued only for the premium users.
Users can easily integrate to their favorite social networking sites like Facebook and LinkedIn. With this feature, users can easily add and also connect with their friends. The first ever version of the app was introduced back in December 2011 and it has been one of the most widely used iPhone apps from then.
Evernote Hello v2.0 allows users to view the contact info, photos and meeting details etc of the Hello contacts at a single place. The newly added audio tones option of Hello Connect allows users to exchange desired info instantly with other Hello users. The contact card is also redesigned to make it easy for viewing all details concerning contacts listed at ease.
You can access this latest version of Evernote Hello for iPhone free of cost from Apple iTunes Store.