TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
iPhone users are glad to hear that their Evernote Hello app has been updated to the latest version 2.0. This latest update brings in a lot of interesting features which adds to the overall functionality of the app. The most interesting update in the app is the inclusion of a new user interface offering ease of use. A new home screen is also added to the interface to make the most out of it.
With the latest version of the app, users have the option to scan their business cards right from their handset. This offer is made available free of cost for the first two months from the app purchase. After that, the service is continued only for the premium users.
Users can easily integrate to their favorite social networking sites like Facebook and LinkedIn. With this feature, users can easily add and also connect with their friends. The first ever version of the app was introduced back in December 2011 and it has been one of the most widely used iPhone apps from then.
Evernote Hello v2.0 allows users to view the contact info, photos and meeting details etc of the Hello contacts at a single place. The newly added audio tones option of Hello Connect allows users to exchange desired info instantly with other Hello users. The contact card is also redesigned to make it easy for viewing all details concerning contacts listed at ease.
You can access this latest version of Evernote Hello for iPhone free of cost from Apple iTunes Store.