TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
The Facebook Home app for Android has been updated with favourites tray, which lets users keep frequently used apps on the bottom of the screen, in the app launcher. Users can add apps to the tray by pressing and holding the icon, while dragging it. You will also be able to rearrange the the apps in the tray.
The new change does not effect the core of the Home screen. It only allows the user to pin favourite apps on the bottom of the screen, for easy and faster access. The update also brings several other changes - you now now be able to easily change who can see something you've shared, you can send multiple photos in a single message, by tapping " +". the update also brings stability and memory improvements along with various bug fixes.
Facebook Home is currently only available for HTC One X series, Samsung Galaxy Note II and Samsung Galaxy S III. There is no news on if or when the app will be made available for other handsets. The app was introduced back in April, but has been getting mixed reviews from users, which makes you question If the app will ever make it to other devices. The latest version of Face book Home is available on Google Play.
Meanwhile, there is also news that Facebook is working on a new feature for Facebook Home which will allow users to quickly access the list of their most frequent contacts with chat heads. No clue on when it will be made available.