TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
A new iOS app has been released for Facebook including new messaging features. Users now can record videos directly from the app and also share them on one's timeline instantly as a status update. The user generated video content is expected to rise as the users no longer have to upload their videos onto YouTube prior to sharing it on Facebook.
The new version also allows users to send photos and voice messages to other users. To the delight of users, the upgrade allows the users to send a freshly clicked photo on their iPhones apart from just sharing an already existing photo. The update comes after the social networking giant improved its Messenger app to allow the users in Canada and US to make VoIP calls through it.
The users, to access this app, have to select name, tap "+" and select the icon mic, followed by holding the red record button and continue speaking. When done with the message, it is just enough to release the button and the message will be delivered to the recipient. If the user wants to cancel the message, he/she has to just slide away from the red record button.
The upgrade now allows the users to hide posts in a fast way from their NewsFeeds. The users are required to tap an icon that appears on the top right corner of the post they intend to hide and select the option hide. A post can also be marked spam the same way. The new update can be downloaded from the Apple App store.