TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Just a couple of hours ago, Facebook launched a new sticker packs framed in Indian style. This set of stickers come as a localized cartoon images of the Indians with occasional and also casual messages.
Regarding the launch of the new stickers, Facebook in a blog post writes, "now chatting with your friends on Facebook is even more fun with our brand new sticker pack.
Starting today, you can choose to send a sticker from the 'Chumbak Expressions' pack with an "Oye" when a "Hello" would do. There's that nosy little aunty that always wants to know if you have "Any Good News" or how we always seem to have "Beshtest Friends".
The social networking giant further says, that the classic, Chumbak Expressions pack is a set of stickers that is localized with Indian content, using Indian day to day lingo. These Stickers are available for free on the Messenger and Facebook apps for Android and iOS as well.
However, now, there is a whole new level to wish and bufg your friends on Facebook. One can also call it Inidan as the stickers comes in Indian looks.
Those interested in using the stickers, may head to the Facebook Messenger Sticker Store from either the Messenger app on your phone or from the web and add it.