TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
The revamped Facebook Messenger app which the company announced in late October is now available to all iOS and Android devices on their respective app stores. The update was in fact, rolled out to just a small group of Android users as they were testing the update. However, now the update is made available to everyone.
When it comes to the new features that come with the update, the most notable one is the ability to see those friends who are currently using the mobile app. These friends can be seen with the help of an icon that appears in a users' contact list.
Moreover, the update also brings in capability of communicating with Messenger app users who aren't your Facebook friends. In other words, the app works much more like SMS or texting. This is done using the users registered telephone number.
Apart from that, the revamped app also introduces a fresh navigation look for accessing recent conversations, settings, and other people using the app.
Not only that, but the speed, function, and design, is also enhanced with the new update. Other features include the ability to make calls, share location, record voice messages and more.