TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Gaana is one of most popular music streaming services in India which launched a mobile app last month. Gaana Mobile app developers are ecstatic as the download count of the app has crossed 200,000 within just two weeks' time. The app was launched for all standard platforms including that of iOS, Android, Nokia, Samsung and BlackBerry phones.
Users of iOS platform have downloaded this app 58,153 times whereas users of Android have downloaded it upto 69,456 times. Blackberry users have downloaded the app 5,115 times and Samsung and Nokia users have downloaded it 69,674 times. Inspired from this ultimate success, developers are working hard on improving the app stability to maintain the influence of the app among the public. A number of innovative features are planned to be incorporated with this app including interesting options like AirPlay.
The company has also revealed that they have made tie ups with top music giants like Magnasound, Yash Raj Films (YRF), and Unisys Infosolutions. This will surely pave the way for more interesting music to flow on users' handsets with Gaana Mobile app. Gaana claims that a lot of songs of over 50,000 have been included on the app with these new partnerships.
Gaana officials attribute its huge success on the app across all platforms to the quality of service they have maintained. They also added that they haven't actively promoted their app. With this notable success, Gaana is sure to give a good competition to the already popular music platforms like Saavn and Dhingana.