TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Gaana is one of most popular music streaming services in India which launched a mobile app last month. Gaana Mobile app developers are ecstatic as the download count of the app has crossed 200,000 within just two weeks' time. The app was launched for all standard platforms including that of iOS, Android, Nokia, Samsung and BlackBerry phones.
Users of iOS platform have downloaded this app 58,153 times whereas users of Android have downloaded it upto 69,456 times. Blackberry users have downloaded the app 5,115 times and Samsung and Nokia users have downloaded it 69,674 times. Inspired from this ultimate success, developers are working hard on improving the app stability to maintain the influence of the app among the public. A number of innovative features are planned to be incorporated with this app including interesting options like AirPlay.
The company has also revealed that they have made tie ups with top music giants like Magnasound, Yash Raj Films (YRF), and Unisys Infosolutions. This will surely pave the way for more interesting music to flow on users' handsets with Gaana Mobile app. Gaana claims that a lot of songs of over 50,000 have been included on the app with these new partnerships.
Gaana officials attribute its huge success on the app across all platforms to the quality of service they have maintained. They also added that they haven't actively promoted their app. With this notable success, Gaana is sure to give a good competition to the already popular music platforms like Saavn and Dhingana.