TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
There have been several complaints about the absence of the Delete button in the Gmail app for Android. Well, this issue has been resolved as Google has rolled out a new update that brings back the delete button.
When the search giant pushed an update to the Gmail last month, they removed the delete button, which made it inconvenient for users to delete mails. Users had to fallow several steps to delete mails. With the new update they can just go to the setting and Delete and archive buttons appear by default. The new update also allows users to select multiple emails in the conversation list by tapping sender images, which makes it easier to perform actions on them.
Apart from these changes the update brings several bug fixes. More over, the app is now compatible with devices running on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and higher. You can download the latest version of the Gmail app from Google Play Store.
The previous update to android Gmail app was a major one, it brought new Inbox interface showing tabbed allocation of the emails by variety. A similar update was pushed to iOS as well. The Gmail app Version 2.3.14159 for iOS also brought in New notifications options - Users can be notified for all messages, only important messages, or none at all on a per account basis. The notification options can be changed in the settings menu. The latest version of Gmail app for iOS can be downloaded via App Store.