TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Google has recently updated its Gmail app for iOS platform which brings some major UI changes specifically for the iPad.
To be precise, one of the major changes is a new sidebar in the landscape view that lets you quickly shift between different inbox categories and even accounts. It also shows you the number of unread messages in each category. The update also brings about bigger fonts and a matching status bar in use.
Moreover, when the users see the portrait view, they will get to see it in a full screen size which is quite better. One can also find a full screen message editor that makes better use of the large tablet display. Other than that Google has also improved the scrolling on the iPad.
Leaving the changes in the iPad, there are also minor UI changes on both the iPhone and the iPads. The UI is said to be designed to suit the new iOS 7. Users will thus notice it on the icon itself, which now lacks the 3d button look and now it looks flatter as well.