TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Google has recently updated its Gmail app for iOS platform which brings some major UI changes specifically for the iPad.
To be precise, one of the major changes is a new sidebar in the landscape view that lets you quickly shift between different inbox categories and even accounts. It also shows you the number of unread messages in each category. The update also brings about bigger fonts and a matching status bar in use.
Moreover, when the users see the portrait view, they will get to see it in a full screen size which is quite better. One can also find a full screen message editor that makes better use of the large tablet display. Other than that Google has also improved the scrolling on the iPad.
Leaving the changes in the iPad, there are also minor UI changes on both the iPhone and the iPads. The UI is said to be designed to suit the new iOS 7. Users will thus notice it on the icon itself, which now lacks the 3d button look and now it looks flatter as well.