TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Google was supposed to unveil Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on June 10. According to new reports, the software giant could announce an updated version of Android sometime today. A tweet from Jean-Baptiste Queru, the technical head for Google's Android Open Source Project, pointed out at some hidden meaning. The original tweet was sent on June 5. It says "The future will be better tomorrow,"
Few hours later, Baptiste Queru tweeted again, and this time around he declared that his earlier tweet was a typo error "Gah, stupid headache, I can't even type correctly. Nothing is com*ing* today. Sorry
It is likely believed that Google has plans to unleash Android 4.3 Jelly Bean sooner or later. Nexus 4, a handset meant to run stock Android version was found running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean at the Thailand Mobile Expo. Last month, GizBot informed you that Indian tech vendor Zen Mobiles confirmed the existence of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Another major Indian tech vendor - Micromax could be testing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean handset.
Yesterday, the makers behind Nexus 7 came up with Google Keyboard for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean powered handsets. It is now available on Play Store.
Here are the following Key features:
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Voice Typing
- Next-word suggestions and current-word completions
- Dictionaries for 26 languages
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Interestingly every screenshot of Google Keyboard (via Play Store) has 4:30 as time. What does that mean? It could mean that Google Keyboard announcement has some connection with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The update was announced prior to rumored launch of v4.3 Jelly Bean.
Want to know which Android powered devices might be getting Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. Here is a list.
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Note 2